Our current webinar dates
Here you will find a list of our public webinars with various cooperation partners. To register, simply click on the button for the respective event and you will be redirected to our partner’s website. If you have any questions about the registration process, please contact the organizer directly.
We look forward to you!
- 07/09/2022 Online conflict management – Mastering difficult situations with confidence
3.5 hour workshop in cooperation with the Thuringia adult education center
Everyone sees the elephant in the room , but nobody dares to speak to him. It’s even more difficult in video conferences, because it’s too easy to mentally leave the virtual space and avoid the conflict . The discussion that clarifies the situation is often postponed to the next personal meeting. But what if no face-to-face conversation can take place?
- What basic rules do I have to observe in online conflict talks?
- How can I establish a good conflict culture in my team and with my workshop participants?
- How do I recognize conflicts in good time despite the distance?
- How can we use the conflict energy in a positive way?
This event takes place in cooperation with the VHS Landesverband Thüringen . Be there too! Participation is free . Registration closes on July 2nd !
- 07/13/2022 Successfully planning and designing digital events
1.5 hour webinar in cooperation with the betterplace academy
Are you wondering how you can increase interaction online and create space for exchange ? How to plan a digital event together as a team? Or how to best deal with technical challenges ? Then you should visit this webinar.
- Getting to know different types of digital events : is my topic suitable for a digital setting?
- Integrate online fundraising into your event
- Definition of success factors for online events
- Determination of a planning strategy
- Design of communication and interaction in the digital space
- Successful handling of technical challenges
The webinar is suitable for beginners and advanced users. This webinar is aimed to non-profit organizations that already hold events digitally with external parties or plan to do so.
The betterplace academy events have 3 ticket categories . The event is free of charge for volunteers or employees of a small association with few financial resources ( free happiness ). If you work for a small or medium-sized social organization, you pay the regular webinar price of 10 euros, which covers part of the webinar costs ( Good Karma ). If you are part of a larger social organization and are able to pay a little more, you pay 25 euros and support the further expansion of the learning offer ( Great Love ).
- 07/28/2022 Tips, tricks and tools for successful online communication
1.5 hour webinar in cooperation with the betterplace academy
Remote communication has become essential for all organizations. This is not just because of the pandemic, but because of the digitalization change that we are experiencing together worldwide. Analog communication cannot simply be converted to digital, and in doing so there are various challenges and needs . What does successful online communication mean? What practical tips are there? What do we have to think about?
- Identification of special challenges of online communication
- Definition of different communication types
- Getting to know and selecting important/right tools for digital communication
- Importance and development of communication guidelines
The webinar is suitable for beginners and is aimed to all non-profit organizations that communicate internally and externally digitally.
The betterplace academy events have 3 ticket categories . The event is free of charge for volunteers or employees of a small association with few financial resources ( free happiness ). If you work for a small or medium-sized social organization, you pay the regular webinar price of 10 euros, which covers part of the webinar costs ( Good Karma ). If you are part of a larger social organization which is able to pay a little more, you pay 25 euros and support the further expansion of the learning offer ( Great Love ).
- 02.11. Webinar in cooperation with Haus des Stiftens
3h webinar in cooperation with Haus des Stiftens
The webinar on 02.11. has the following topic:
It gets exciting at the house of donations when it comes to becoming a better team in 5 steps. You will get to know both technical and methodical tools, which you can then apply in practice.
At Open Transfer , Jana explores the various social media channels with you and you learn how to lower the hurdles to making initial contact. There will be plenty of room for interaction and exchange with the other participants.
- 07/07/2022 Remote team building – skills for the team leaders of tomorrow
2.5 hour workshop as part of the Nuremberg Digital Festival
For over 100 years we have been working at our own pace, and at the same time society has changed in many ways. Digitalization has revolutionized our economy and the way we work, and while the way we work is also becoming more digital, most leaders are unprepared . Chances are good that you’re working in a team with a team leader who developed their leadership skills in an analog world . Now we are facing a major change and of course we are wondering what a manager needs to bring alonge in a flexible, digital working environment ?!
The US psychologist published his groundbreaking theory on team building processes in 1965. Jana Piske adapted this theory for collaboration in hybrid and remote teams . Your team has different needs and faces different challenges in each stage. The model helps to give you an orientation on how your team can do it successfully.
Content of the event:
- Which phases does a team go through in their path of cooperation?
- What are the needs and challenges in each of the different phases?
- What options are there to support a team in its process?
- What is the role of a team lead or manager in remote or hybrid teams?
Goals of the event: Exchange of experiences in remote and hybrid cooperation, exchange of methods and ideas for strengthening the sense of community, teaching the 5-phase model
This event is part of the Nuremberg Digital Festival . Be there too! Participation is free .