Our current webinar dates
Here you will find a list of our public webinars with various cooperation partners. To register, simply click on the button for the respective event and you will be redirected to our partner’s website. If you have any questions about the registration process, please contact the organizer directly.
We look forward to you!
- 09.02. Workshop: Online Teambuilding – 5 steps to a better team4h workshop in cooperation with Haus des Stiftens Content : On 09.02. we are very excited to present our workshop “Online Team Building: 5 steps to a better team” in the Haus des Stiftens from 09:00-13:00. Philippe and I will guide you through this interactive workshop. Here you’ll learn how to apply our 5-phase model to your hybrid or digital team. Identify what stage you and your team are in and how together you can succeed in reaching your full potential. Click here to register quickly. This workshop covers the following content: 09.02.2023, 09-13h
- 21.03. Webinar: My (One) Opinion – Managing, Solving and Preventing Conflicts1h webinar in cooperation with Deutsche Stiftung für Engagement und Ehrenamt Content: As digitalization advances, more and more teams that (almost) never meet in person are emerging. In order to build up your organization in a sustainable way and not leave anyone behind, a good digital conflict culture is essential for survival. Everyone sees the elephant in the room, but no one dares to approach him. The tension can be felt, but the conflict does not arise. It is too easy to mentally leave the virtual space and avoid a conflict. What follows? The discussion that clarifies the situation is …
21.03. Webinar: My (One) Opinion – Managing, Solving and Preventing Conflicts Weiterlesen
- 15.03. Webinar: Online Moderation – Leading Groups and Designing Processes1h Webinar in cooperation with Deutsche Stiftung für Engagement und Ehrenamt Content: In this webinar, you will learn about the challenges of online facilitation and leave with easy-to-use tips for activating facilitation and event planning. We will also look at the technical possibilities and how to quickly switch from one method to another. We already believed in school, that the teacher didn’t see what you were doing under the table. The same conviction prevails in many online events when participants answer their e-mails or surf the Internet. We recognize these empty looks very well! This webinar covers the following content: …
15.03. Webinar: Online Moderation – Leading Groups and Designing Processes Weiterlesen
- 14.03. Webinar: Digital Exchange – Tips and Methods for Digital Communication1h webinar in cooperation with Deutsche Stiftung für Engagement und Ehrenamt Content focus: In this webinar, we’ll look at the challenges of communicating online and learn practical tips on how to communicate better as a team.E-mails are often not read or even misunderstood. Also, one responds to the email in 5min and others need 1 week. As you can already notice here, online communication offers some challenges. However, it is precisely the desire for exchange and participation that is a great need for committed people. This webinar covers the following content: 14.03.2023, 17:00-18:15, Participation fees: free of charge
- 07/09/2022 Online conflict management – Mastering difficult situations with confidence3.5 hour workshop in cooperation with the Thuringia adult education center Everyone sees the elephant in the room , but nobody dares to speak to him. It’s even more difficult in video conferences, because it’s too easy to mentally leave the virtual space and avoid the conflict . The discussion that clarifies the situation is often postponed to the next personal meeting. But what if no face-to-face conversation can take place? Content: What basic rules do I have to observe in online conflict talks? How can I establish a good conflict culture in my team and with my workshop participants? …
07/09/2022 Online conflict management – Mastering difficult situations with confidence Weiterlesen
It’s not the right one for you?
Don’t worry, we update our calendar of events every month. Until then, we have two options for you: book your tailor-made seminar for your team or browse through the recordings of our past webinars.