We also had the opportunity to attend some public events and shared tips and tricks on digital team management, digitization, and online team building. The events were public and the recordings are still available free of charge.
The recorded webinars are designed for a large number of participants and we still managed to make them interactive.
Recordings of past webinars
Here you can find the recordings of our past webinars. Enjoy watching.
Note: In some webinars there is a reference to materials from our collection. You can find worksheets, checklists and exciting materials for further learning in our collection of materials .
- Ripe for change – How do we deal with change?Change has become one of our constant companions and is naturally caused by topics such as digitalization, generational change and transformation. And it doesn’t matter whether it’s in a private, professional or volunteer context. This blog post is based on … Read more
- Tips and tricks for digital eventsThis blog article is based on a webinar recording. You are welcome to watch the webinar or read the content as part of the blog article. Just learn how it suits you best. As part of our “Volunteering in the … Read more
- How to: successfully address conflicts onlineAs part of our “Online Teambuilding” series of topics in cooperation with the Haus des Stiftens, we want to bring you closer to the topics of online team leadership, online conflict management and online relationship building in three blog posts.This … Read more
- Online team building: Skills for tomorrow’s team leadersThe content of this blog article is based on a recording of a webinar from the webinar series “Online relationship work in the association” by Haus des Stiftens and Fairlinked, which you can also watch. Otherwise you can read the … Read more
- Volunteer Recruitment: Who and What?Recruiting volunteers doesn’t have to be difficult. With the help of this blog article you will learn how to recruit your volunteers!
- Online communication in volunteering – A guideThis blog article is based on a webinar recording. You are welcome to watch the webinar or read the content as part of the blog article. Just learn how it suits you best. As part of our “Volunteering in the … Read more
- Why You Should Cancel Your Next Meeting!If you go through your to-do lists each week, you’ll see a handful of meetings. Some of them are important, others you consider quite unnecessary. You stop and wonder what is the purpose of this meeting? Or you spend hours and hours in meetings where you often think “this meeting could have been an email”?!
- 5 Steps to Remote and Hybrid Team BuildingWe discussed the topic of routines for digital teams for a Prezi campaign in a short video in English. You will find the most important content in this blog article. You can also view the recorded webinar here. Have fun! … Read more
- Online team buildingIf your team works online, it needs digital team building! Most people who choose to get involved digitally don’t do it because they are hermits. On the contrary: even people who work from home are team players. They want to be connected and exchange ideas. Therefore, online team building plays a very important role.
- How routines for digital teams can help your organizationWe covered the topic of routines for digital teams in a webinar. You will find the most important content in this blog article. You can also watch the recorded webinar here. Have fun! Routines are familiar to many from private … Read more
- Digital VolunteeringWe covered digital volunteering in a webinar. You will find the most important content in this blog article. Here you have the recorded webinar to watch. Have fun! How you can use the possibilities of digitalization for your organization Digital … Read more
Are you wondering how to establish what you have learned in your team?
We have two options for your digital transformation. In a tailor-made kick-off , your team will be given the skills they need to get off to a successful start in online collaboration. Want to find your online leadership style or need a*sparering partner to transform your organization? Then let’s work together in the form of coaching.