We also had the opportunity to attend some public events and shared tips and tricks on digital team management, digitization, and online team building. The events were public and the recordings are still available free of charge.
The recorded webinars are designed for a large number of participants and we still managed to make them interactive.
Recordings of past webinars
Here you can find the recordings of our past webinars. Enjoy watching.
Note: In some webinars there is a reference to materials from our collection. You can find worksheets, checklists and exciting materials for further learning in our collection of materials .
- Mastering digital conflicts sustainablyIn einer Welt, die immer stärker von digitalen Interaktionen geprägt ist, ist es unerlässlich, die Fähigkeit zur souveränen Bewältigung von digitalen Konflikten im Umfeld zu entwickeln. Egal ob in sozialen Medien, Foren, E-Mail-Kommunikation oder virtuellen Meetings – die Art und… Read more: Mastering digital conflicts sustainably
- Organize generation change in the associationIch möchte euch heute meine persönlichen Erfahrungen und Perspektiven zum Thema Generationswechsel im Verein mit dir teilen. Als langjähriges Mitglied einer gemeinnützigen Organisation und auch als Beraterin für verschiedene Organisationen habe ich sowohl die Freuden als auch die Herausforderungen von… Read more: Organize generation change in the association
- Manage, resolve and prevent conflicts.In a world permeated by digital communication, we encounter a wide range of opinions, views and interests every day. This diversity is one of the treasures of our modern society, but it also holds the potential for conflict. You certainly… Read more: Manage, resolve and prevent conflicts.
- Online moderation: leading groups and shaping processesToday I’d like to share with you my experience of online facilitation from a non-profit that has been holding its team meetings digitally and implementing educational formats online for a long time. I firmly believe that successful collaboration and facilitation… Read more: Online moderation: leading groups and shaping processes
- How to find the perfect tool for your digital communicationDieser Blogartikel basiert auf einer Webinaraufzeichnung. Du kannst dir gerne das Webinar anschauen oder die Inhalte im Rahmen des Blogartikels lesen. Lerne einfach so, wie es am besten zu dir passt. Im Rahmen der Online-Seminarreihe „Gute Zusammenarbeit – kommunizieren, moderieren… Read more: How to find the perfect tool for your digital communication
- Ripe for change – How do we deal with change?Change has become one of our constant companions and is naturally caused by topics such as digitalization, generational change and transformation. And it doesn’t matter whether it’s in a private, professional or volunteer context. This blog post is based on… Read more: Ripe for change – How do we deal with change?
- Tips and tricks for digital eventsThis blog article is based on a webinar recording. You are welcome to watch the webinar or read the content as part of the blog article. Just learn how it suits you best. As part of our “Volunteering in the… Read more: Tips and tricks for digital events
- How to: successfully address conflicts onlineAs part of our “Online Teambuilding” series of topics in cooperation with the Haus des Stiftens, we want to bring you closer to the topics of online team leadership, online conflict management and online relationship building in three blog posts.This… Read more: How to: successfully address conflicts online
- Online team building: Skills for tomorrow’s team leadersThe content of this blog article is based on a recording of a webinar from the webinar series “Online relationship work in the association” by Haus des Stiftens and Fairlinked, which you can also watch. Otherwise you can read the… Read more: Online team building: Skills for tomorrow’s team leaders
- Volunteer Recruitment: Who and What?Recruiting volunteers doesn’t have to be difficult. With the help of this blog article you will learn how to recruit your volunteers!
- Online communication in volunteering – A guideThis blog article is based on a webinar recording. You are welcome to watch the webinar or read the content as part of the blog article. Just learn how it suits you best. As part of our “Volunteering in the… Read more: Online communication in volunteering – A guide
- A boring meeting?If you go through your to-do lists each week, you’ll see a handful of meetings. Some of them are important, others you consider quite unnecessary. You stop and wonder what is the purpose of this meeting? Or you spend hours and hours in meetings where you often think “this meeting could have been an email”?!
- 5 Steps to Remote and Hybrid Team BuildingWe discussed the topic of routines for digital teams for a Prezi campaign in a short video in English. You will find the most important content in this blog article. You can also view the recorded webinar here. Have fun!… Read more: 5 Steps to Remote and Hybrid Team Building
- Online team buildingIf your team works online, it needs digital team building! Most people who choose to get involved digitally don’t do it because they are hermits. On the contrary: even people who work from home are team players. They want to be connected and exchange ideas. Therefore, online team building plays a very important role.
- How routines for digital teams can help your organizationWe covered the topic of routines for digital teams in a webinar. You will find the most important content in this blog article. You can also watch the recorded webinar here. Have fun! Routines are familiar to many from private… Read more: How routines for digital teams can help your organization
- Digital VolunteeringWe covered digital volunteering in a webinar. You will find the most important content in this blog article. Here you have the recorded webinar to watch. Have fun! How you can use the possibilities of digitalization for your organization Digital… Read more: Digital Volunteering
Are you wondering how to establish what you have learned in your team?
We have two options for your digital transformation. In a tailor-made kick-off , your team will be given the skills they need to get off to a successful start in online collaboration. Want to find your online leadership style or need a*sparering partner to transform your organization? Then let’s work together in the form of coaching.